Favorite craft supplies







Hi Guys!!! Today I’m talking about some of my favorite items that I love to use for my DIY projects. I promise you some of these items you will not regret purchasing! 
I use them on a daily bases for my DIY projects and my Party Shop  Do not worry as soon as I discover more I will mention them on the blog. 



One thing I will say many of my items are from Hobby Lobby because I love their 40% coupon, but my all time favorite AMAZON PRIME. I do go overboard from time to time, the reason I have prime! Free shipping and its here in two days! It has saved me a couple trips a week to go out and look for items. Anyone else have the same problem???



Cordless Glue Gun

My first, and this is a MUST is the Surebonder Cordless Glue Gun. This is my BABY! So easy to use especially when you have a huge project that you have to jump around all over the place, or maybe that’s just me?



Cordless Glue Gun








Fringe Scissors

My second favorite are my fringe scissors, actually these are Joyoldelf Gourmet Herb Scissors. I use these to cut my gold foil confetti and to cut tissue paper for my piñatas. So easy to use!






Tip: I only cut about 3-4 layers of tissue paper and use the very bottom end of the scissors to get a sharper cut.





Rotary Cutting Mat

My next is the Fiskars (24" x 36") Rotary Cutting Mat. This mat is everything to me so much easier to cut weather I am using my X-Acto knife or my Rotary Cutter.

I was cutting my confetti and tassels with the rotary cutter just on my table. I couldn't figure out why the cuts wouldn't go all the way thorough. I purchased one of these and O.M.G. it changed my life! I do have the smaller version as well but I love the larger mat, just put it over your desk and you can use it for all your projects! So easy to clean!

One tip for this mat is I tape down the mat to the table with Washi Tape. It’s so easy to peel off and won’t leave you with a sticky situation.

Side note, These washi tapes are too cute!










Cricut Machine




I have saved the best for last… my Cricut Machine. This is one thing I NEED for my business especially for my custom banners. I have the Cricut Explore Air. I have not tried any other brands but I am sure they all work great. It is very easy to learn, You Tube is your friend and also what helped me the most was practicing. I really didn’t look at videos because I just like to get in and start playing with the machine. I feel that’s how I learn better. For me by the end of the video I had probably forgot everything that was shown. But maybe for you videos help! Do what works for you! The machine is super easy and does the job. The only thing I will say have lots of patience, the design space is probably the most time consuming. You are able to save past projects so you can always go back and re use them.








I hope you guys find this helpful! Let me know if you have any questions about these products or if you have any favorites that you LOVE please do tell!





xo,

Carmen :)







I'd love to see what you cook and decor!


Tag #CCPARTYFOOD  or @ChampagneConfettiCo if you make any of our recipes or decor!



Shop our Party decor! 


Comments

Popular Posts